Friday, April 16, 2010

Yup, I'm Having One of Those...

As I sat at the front of the classroom today waiting for the kids to put away books and pack up their stuff. I notice two boys in the back of the classroom had flipped their friend's hood over his head and were pulling on the strings to cover his face. I opened my mouth to tell them to knock it off when a girl in the front row rolled her eyes, looked at my stomach and said, "You realize you're about to have one of those! Good luck with that, boys are soooo immature!"

2 comments:

  1. LOL funny stuff!! But, Parker isn't going to be "one of those" bratty ones! He'll be a good natured fun loving well behaved one of those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make sure you ask for the "anti-douche" vaccine at the hospital. Hopefully it will keep Parker sweet.

    ReplyDelete