Thursday, April 29, 2010

Baby Shower part II & III

Last Friday I drove to Port Orchard to have dinner with Rebecca and Amanda. Little did I know it wouldn't just be the three of us! I arrived to find a table full of my former Clerk's Office co-workers and was surprised with a baby shower. It was so much fun to catch up with all of my favorite ladies and David even braved the estrogen to stop by for a bit. We munched on great Mexican food and got caught up on all the latest happenings.

Today, Kelly, one of my amazing colleagues at school threw a mega-shower for the three pregnant teachers at PHS. We are all due in May: 15th, 17th & 31st! The substitutes in our district will be busy! Everyone was so generous and even shared great practical advice for us first time moms.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That's great Amy...you must be completey outfitted for Parker by now!

    ReplyDelete