Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Belly Pics & More

Last week, I had three women teachers comment on my growing belly:

Comment #1: "Your belly is growing bigger every day!"

Comment #2: "Is the baby measuring larger than he should be?" (Actually I am measuring a little small) "Are you sure you're not having twins?" (Positive...are you sure you're not?)

Comment #3: "Oh, my goodness you can't be 7 months! Your so tiny! (I wanted to hug her!)

Here is the latest belly picture so you can judge for yourself!


33 weeks down...7 weeks to go!

Parker has started to move around like crazy. Dave & Vicki since you can't be here to see it in person - here is a video of your Grandson doing back flips and cartwheels!



Check out the new and improved Parkermobile!


Brian and I knew we needed to get a new car before the baby comes, so we have been looking on and off for quite a while. We finally found a car in our price range with lots of legroom and most of the features we wanted. Long story short, we traded in the Mazda for a '09 Nissan Maxima.

3 comments:

  1. You look so adorable with your belly. That video is the coolest thing I have ever seen. Thank you for sharing. Looks like Parker is definitely going to be a mover on the outside ;) Also, love the new car!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell Parker he needs to wiggle for his Auntie Sarah!

    ReplyDelete