Thursday, March 18, 2010

Oy Vey! My Week in Review

Monday: Perfectly normal.

Tuesday: Left the house at 6:45 AM to help proctor the HSPE (formerly known as the WASL) got home around 5 PM completely exhausted. The boys were not thrilled with hanging out in the dog run all day long, but were very excited to see me...I have the muddy paw prints to prove it!

Wednesday: Thankfully I was not proctoring today because at 10 AM Turner started panting and drooling like crazy and showed symptoms of an allergic reaction or poisoning. A frantic phone call to the vet and one to PHS office manager to get a last minute sub and off to the vet we rushed. Spent the day at home grading papers and watching Turner.

Thursday: I cancelled proctoring in the AM so Turner would only be home alone for a few hours today. Relaxing morning until I lifted up a pile of laundry and found 100's of tiny sugar ants! Raced to grab the vacuum, sucked up a sock and clogged the hose. Ran to the man den to grab the little vacuum in there and spent 30 minutes sucking up anything that moved.

Friday: No major crisis, but came back from the chiropractor to find Ike & Turner wrestling and playing tug-a-war with Turner's collar. Still not sure how they managed to get it off his neck!

I'm worried about staying home full-time...I'm not sure I can handle the stress!

5 comments:

  1. Seriously Amy, you need to write a book!!! LOL It would make "Marley & Me" look like a walk in the park!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote that you get a do over for the whole week!

    What ended up being Turner's issue?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh lordy you are going to have your hands full when Parker get's here. Maybe they will behave when they have 24 hour suprevision :) Wishfull thinking right :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Writing a book might help cover vet bills!

    It appeared to be some sort of allergic reaction-the vet's best guess was a bug may have bitten him. But he has had a rash off and on for a few weeks so he may have other allergy issues.

    I just hope Parker doesn't take after his older furry trouble-making brothers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your almost to your 35/35 week :) How exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete