Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Fashion Star or Victim?

I am in love with this picture! It is from New Years Eve, but I just stumbled across it. 

Brian dressed Parker in the shirt - trips to Home Depot always require manly gear of some kind. Parker wanted to wear his teething necklace. I found the hat when we were cleaning up his play area and he wanted to put it on.

I call this look logger meets Jersey Shore.

Love that his collar is popped!

After I posted this picture on Facebook it was brought to my attention that the pageboy hat is an inherited fashion trait! Both Great-Grandpas and Grandpa Dave proudly sporting the pageboy...

Soquel, CA House by keepapozatude
Great Grandpa Vern
Soquel, CA House, a photo by keepapozatude on Flickr.
Great Grandpa Carl

Grandpa Dave

2 comments:

  1. HaHaHa! How cute is that? Wish the two great grandpas could've posed with Parker...you'll have to get one with Gpa Masten and Parker together!

    ReplyDelete