Saturday, February 6, 2010

Random Post of Joyfulness

First Belly Pic!


Not sure why it has taken me this long to post the first belly pic but here I am in all my 25 week glory.


Brian's mom made the cutest blanket for Parker! It has different textures and patterns for him to feel and play with. Even the cute little bears are extra fuzzy!

And finally, something miraculous happened the other night. Something that I have wished and hoped for for most of my life. I tried on a D-cup bra and it fit!

5 comments:

  1. Oh goody goody, a belly pic!! You look soooooo stinkin' adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with SarahM...you are sooooo stinkin' adorable! I can't wait to see you in a couple weeks! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look more "pregnant" that photo than you did last night - must be the top. Whatever you're wearing, you are adorable and so is that blanket.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute Betty! I can't wait for your shower. Love you

    ReplyDelete