Friday, February 12, 2010

Cathartic or Crackhead You be the Judge!

Do you remember the Anti-Meth commercial as few years ago with the woman that was cleaning her entire apartment with a toothbrush and bleach like...well a meth-fiend? That was me last Saturday! The past two weekends I have woken up in the wee hours of the morning to pee and have found myself wide awake and unable to get back to sleep. This time, instead of flipping on the TV I became an organizational machine I rearranged the bookshelf, cleaned off the roll-top desk (AKA shove everything in there and close the lid), cleaned the kitchen, dining room, and living room. I'm hoping to make it til 7 AM tomorrow otherwise this crazy nesting instinct might force me to start remodeling the house!

2 comments:

  1. I think its a very natural feeling. I was the same way, you want everything to be perfect for the little nugget. It's so nice to know that everyone does it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wait until you start vacuuming your closets...

    ReplyDelete