Monday, February 22, 2010

Preview of What is to Come?

On Sunday, Sarah, Brian and I went to Babies R' US to register. Sarah and I had fun...Brian not so much. According to him it should be added to the CIA's torture techniques list. Then I went to dinner at my parent's house while Brian stayed home to babysit the dogs before our birthing class so they wouldn't be cooped up all day long. I came home a couple of hours later and was greeted by the following: Turner and Ike met me at the door and dropped chunks of a makeup sponge at my feet. The same make-up sponge I threw in the bathroom garbage a few days ago, the bathroom in our bedroom, the bedroom that we keep the door closed to keep the boys out. I looked down the hallway, yup bedroom door wide open. Then I peeked into the living room to see muddy paw prints all over the carpet and Turner diving back under the coffee table to continue chewing on his food bowl that he dragged out of the kitchen. I leave the guys home alone and all hell breaks loose. Now I'm a little worried about Brian watching Parker by himself!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Brian, it wasn't THAT bad. He did a great job, but I think his breaking point was around the diaper bags...

    ReplyDelete