Thursday, January 28, 2010

It's Official...I Have a Man Cold!

A few weeks back Brian and I woke up with sore throats. Brian's "cold" lasted exactly 2.5 seconds but I still have mine. It got better, but this week it came back with full force. I knew I was getting worse when Brian told me that I sounded like the Marlboro Man and I noticed he had Googled "cough and cold and pregnancy" so I asked him if I would survive. His response: "looks like you'll pull through, but if you cough really hard you might pee." Great! For Parker's sake I saw my doctor today and thanks to my lowered pregger-immune system my little cold has turned into bronchitis! So Parker and I are drinking tea with lots of honey, taking our meds and making Brian cook dinner tonight!
If you didn't understand the Man Cold reference in the title you have to watch this clip! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbmbMSrsZVQ

2 comments:

  1. That's not a man cold. A man cold would be if Brian had to type this email because your fingers were too sore.

    Get better soon, and let us know if you need anything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you can borrow your Mom's bell, to ring for Brian when you need some tea or some soup! Get better soon!

    ReplyDelete