Thursday, December 31, 2009

Baby's First Christmas...Presents

This Christmas Baby Masten received several Christmas presents. His very first Christmas present was from his Aunt Jeanee (Jeanee is a former co-worker of mine and the person that introduced Brian & I.) Jeanee gave him a super cute and very soft blue and white stuffed dog.
From Grandpa & Grandma Q he received a cute and toasty sleeper with brown puppies on it.
Finally, his Aunt Sarah & Uncle Chris (Yup, my sister-in-law's name is Sarah too...it gets even more confusing because my sister Sarah has a sister-in-law named Amy!) gave the baby some adorable outfits and his first pacifier...from Cabela's camouflage of course!


Thanks to Chris & Sarah, Brian is happy to see that Baby Masten will be familiar with excavators, dump trucks & loaders well before his first birthday. I'm sure he is really looking forward to the day his dad sits him down and explains how the strength of steel is calculated and that cement is an ingredient in concrete. I might suggest this to Brian if we are having trouble getting the little guy to sleep!
(For those that noticed: no, these pictures were not take in 2005 I just forgot to reset the date on the camera)

3 comments:

  1. Awww...cute outfit! Can't wait to see it on Baby Masten!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool Aunt and Uncle :) Connie, I can't agree more. I am so excited to see the little guy in all his cute little outfits. And, he will be the coolest kid in town with his camo pacifier.

    ReplyDelete