Friday, December 25, 2009

...and baby makes five!

Brian and I found out Aug 28th that we would be expecting a new addition to the family. This was exactly one week after we brought home two adorable and rambunctious chocolate lab puppies. What can I say we have excellent timing! I had the pleasure of experiencing morning sickness almost everyday until 18 weeks. At 19 weeks I finally felt the baby move and we found out we were having a boy.


December 14 we had our first ultrasound and were finally able to see what this little guy looks like! I shared this picture with my classes and announced I was having a boy.


The money shot, I did not share this picture with my classes. Some students, mostly boys were trying to figure out where the equipment was on the full body shot. I told them that I had no intention of showing them this picture because I did not want to explain to my son that 85 freshmen students saw his winkie. So instead I'll just post it on the Internet!

Now that we know we are having a boy the real planning, preparing and naming debate can begin!

2 comments:

  1. YAY!! I love your new blog, and name (hee hee), and look fwd to reading about how baby Masten grows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blog name!! Congratulations...he will be beautiful.

    ReplyDelete