Friday, June 1, 2012

I learned it by watching you!

Parker is really starting to voice his opinions and is more than happy to let you know when you piss him off. If you happen to be sitting where he wants to sit, blocking his path, or standing with you foot over the shower drain when he is trying to pour a cup of water down said drain; he will furrow his brow, pout his lips, yell "mooooove!" and try to push you out of the way.

As you can imagine, I am not happy with the mooooove rudeness. I have been trying to correct the behavior and telling him "you don't need to be rude!" This has been going on for a few weeks and I haven't been able to break him of this terrible habit.  Last night, I asked him "who taught you to act like this!?" Then, this morning while trying to get ready, the dogs were following me around and seemed to always be in my way. Frustrated, I yelled "move!" and tried to push Ike out of the way.

Well shit, the incredibly rude bad influence appears to be me.

Awesome, now I have to remember to say please and thank you to two slobbering dogs!



No comments:

Post a Comment