Thursday, May 31, 2012

Husbands say the darndest things

Last Monday I was a train wreck! Parker headbutted me and gave me a fat lip. Then I smashed my toe, and for my grand finale; I kicked up a rock with the lawnmower and it hit squarely in my left eye (fine now, but was blurry for about a day). That night, when I told Brian about my day, he told me I was the toughest woman he knew! Then said if I worked for him, he would have to find a way to fire me because I was such a liability. When I told him I had also worked on the vegetable garden, but skipped sewing because my eye was blurry he told me I was exactly like Laura Ingalls. Thanks, I think...

Then, A few days ago I told Brian we; joined a co-op, reactivated our CSA account, and reminded him that I was going to the Mother Earth News Fair on Saturday. He said okay, then asked if I still owned razors and planned to keep shaving!

Back off ladies, this smooth talker is taken!

1 comment:

  1. I wish we lived closer!!! You crack me up ;) I'm glad your eye is ok.

    ReplyDelete