Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Party!

We had great weather for the party and hung out in the backyard the entire time.
I could have left the house a total mess and no one would have noticed!

The adorable Lawson
We couldn't keep Josie and Parker out of the pool.




These two are going to be thick as thieves and double trouble!

Josie showing off her dance moves and entertaining the crowd


 
Jack and Josie playing chase. 
I have no idea how I managed to only take pictures of the back of Josie's head!

Matching smiles

All smiles, these two must be related!

Four! A proper golf set from Grandpa Dave & Grandma Vicki.

The cake! I managed to get Parker to try some frosting, then he completely ignored the cake and ate raspberries.  Someone must have convinced him to eat some cake because the next day he stole bite after bite from my plate.

Blowing out the candles



3 comments:

  1. Great pics of a great day. What a sweet heart.
    Dad Q

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry we missed it! Looks like it was a lot of fun! I wonder if Parker decided to try the cake when he saw his mommy eating some?

    ReplyDelete