Thursday, August 4, 2011

Pit Stop

What happens when you're out running errands with a toddler and have to tinkle?

COMPLETE AND UTTER CHAOS! 

We ducked into a coffee shop to "quickly" use the bathroom.  Parker decided to use this opportunity to practice his door opening skills. Then he felt the urge to pick a scrap of toilet paper up off the floor.  As I was telling him to get off the germ invested floor and for the love of God not to put the scrap of TP in his mouth, my sunglasses fell off my head and into the toilet.  They are my only pair, so I fished them out and soaped them up, while simultaneously holding the door closed with my foot and trying to keep Parker away from the door knob, toilet and garbage can.  I managed to get my glasses clean enough to wrap in paper towel (to be boiled later), washed my hands, Parker's hands and burst out of the bathroom totally out of breath and exhausted.  Next time, I think I'll just pee my pants!

1 comment:

  1. omg. this was hilarious...well, I guess not at the time it was happening to you...but, such a "mommie momment"! LOL

    ReplyDelete