Tuesday, March 8, 2011

My Three Sons

When people come over to our house, the dogs get super excited and run around jumping and barking, after about 10 minutes they get bored and calm down. When my parents come over, we usually toss the dogs outside before they fully calm down, so my mom thinks we have two insanely hyper dogs that bounce off the walls nonstop. I swear she thought we would bring Parker home from the hospital, toss him in the middle of the living room floor and let the dogs at him. These two pictures are to freak my mother out and show her the boys can actually be mellow.



3 comments:

  1. Sooo Cute! All dogs are like that, they get super excited for a few minutes and then they get mellow. I love when the dogs are like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She thought you would first lather Parker up in bacon grease and THEN let him loose with the dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these photos. I really want to play with your dogs some time.

    ReplyDelete