Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Point Defiance Zoo

On Saturday we took Parker to the zoo for the first time. The animals were quite active and Parker's cousin Jack had a great time watching the animals and entertaining us with animal sounds. Parker was content to hangout in his stroller and have Brian push him along the paths. We will try it again next year when he can really enjoy the animals.

Parker is only a few weeks older then this tiger cub. Check out the paws on this guy!


I think Parker's first trip to the zoo was more exciting for his parents and his cousin Jack.

3 comments:

  1. My nephew is sooo adoarable ;) I love that he has his giraffe ;) That is my favorite animal and that is my favorite toy giraffe :) I was so excited when you opened it at your shower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Parker has pretty big paws too!

    Jack had soooooooo much fun with him and can't wait to go again when P diddy is older.

    ReplyDelete