Thursday, September 30, 2010

I Know My Name!

Breaking news! Parker now responds to his name!
Brian was playing with Parker last night. I said, "Parker!" and he turned and looked at me. I tested him a few more times and he looked every time.
To make sure he wasn't just responding to the sound of my voice I said. "Brian!" No response.
"Ike!" No response from Parker, but I got licked and beaten with Ike's wagging tail.
"Turner!" Nothing from Parker, but Turner tried to jump on my lap.

This picture has nothing to do with this post, just though he was freakin' adorable!

4 comments:

  1. Way to go my little smartie pants nephew! I responded to this first, so I'm your favorite Aunt Sarah, right? Suck it other Aunt Sarah! =D

    The photos? Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know what you don't know how to do Parker? Update your blog. Perhaps your mom could show you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. First I'm going to teach him how to flip off his Auntie Sarah (the snotty blond one!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's pretty advanced, so I'm sure he'll pick it up very quickly! ;-D

    ReplyDelete