Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Humpy & Dumpy

Naptime/bedtime has become a bit uncomfortable lately and I blame the dogs.  We always rock Parker to sleep, but lately he's started doing some rocking of his own.  He's started humping!  He doesn't do it the whole time, quite a bit at first, then just when you think he's finally asleep he does it again!  I guess I forgot to warn Brian about this new phase before he put Parker to bed last night, because he sat down on the couch and said. "I feel like I was just humped by a dog for the last 20 minutes."
I'm testing Parker's soy allergy to see if he has out grown it.  He slept through the night last night and took a good nap today so the usual stomach pain and wakefulness has not appeared, but....I've changed 5 poopy diapers today. 

Oh, and yes I am well aware that someday Parker will hate me for this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment