Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Surf's Up!

Yesterday, was a beautiful day so we headed to the local Aquatic Center.  At first, Parker was a little hesitant to get in the water, but by the end he was waist deep and trying to put his face under.  Oh, and I was totally "that mom" -camera around my neck and video camera in hand...I took 45 pictures and 15 minutes of video and we were only there for 45 minutes!  I honestly edited the video, but it is still almost seven minutes long.  If you get bored skip to the end when Parker gets brave and lets go of Brian's hand.





Tentative first steps

Not quite ready to leave the "shore"

Keeping one foot on dry land

What?  You want me to go out there?
  
Hold me Daddy!

Getting braver
 
 After about 30 minutes he was off and crawling around without any assistance...



 Checkout my sweet spashing action shots!






 




1 comment:

  1. Way to go little man!!!

    I wish I had given you the swim clothes Amy; doh! If you already didn't know, Parker can wear the BG without an insert as a swim diaper. SCORE

    ReplyDelete