Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Greetings From Moscow...Idaho

For the past two weeks Parker and I have been visiting Brian in Moscow.  May I present two weeks worth of cuteness for your viewing pleasure.
Every morning Parker ate his breakfast watching squirrel TV






Parker spent 90% of his day staring out the window
Playing peek-a-boo




Brian's parent's sent us Easter presents

Usually Parker hates hats, but he wore this one for quite a while

I had to flip the brim after he crawled into a door





Teachable Moment: The dangers of drinking and driving



Even after borrowing 10 books from the local library Parker wanted to read Little Blue Truck multiple times a day 

Lady bug


Easter Day


Psst...Donald Trump the wind is blowing your combover!


 

4 comments:

  1. Awwwwww, so cute! I wonder if Hulu streams squirrel TV?

    I miss those little ducky jammies. So glad they're having a 2nd go round with little man P!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE those PJ's too! I want to buy them multiple sizes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy, you have tons more of that style of jammies coming your way...sock monkeys, santa sock monkeys, Thomas the train, etc.

    ReplyDelete