Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Happy Birthday!

In honor of Brian's 31st birthday here are 31 reasons why I love my husband!

Brian I love you because…

1. You are an amazing father and loving husband
2. You are hard working
3. You are handy
4. You like holding hands in public
5. You are supportive, thoughtful and caring
6. I love it when you wrap your arms around me
7. You were a selfless and dedicated birthing coach
8. You attended 12 weeks of birthing classes with me, even though you could not stand the “whack-a-do” couple
9. You look sexy in camo
10. You have never played hooky from work
11. You make the most amazing omelets
12. You call me on my BS
13. You laugh at all my “quirks”
14. You kill giant man-eating spiders for me
15. You always let me warm my cold feet on your lava feet
16. No matter how many times I put my cold hands up your shirt, you never retaliate
17. You get so excited when you spot the first sample table at Costco
18. You eat something I can’t have and tell me it tasted awful even though it was delicious
19. Every so often you ask if I got a haircut, just in case I actually did
20. You help my parents whenever they ask
21. You are freakishly strong
22. Your pinky is bigger than my index finger
23. Your giant gorilla mitts are always warm
24. You always call to ask if you need to pick anything up on your way home
25. You keep asking how old Parker has to be before you can take him hunting
26. You checked “the money is no object” box and authorized doggie life support when Ike got sick
27. You request soap and shampoo that smells manlier…like dirt or motor oil
28. You always make a joke and bring me back to reality, when I blow things out of proportion
29. You can sleep through anything, but during the first few weeks would instantly
wake up whenever Parker made the tiniest noise
30. Your face always lights up when you see Parker and...
31. I love how excited Parker is to see you too!

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to my favorite brother-in-law!
    #17 and #19 made me spit out my lunch a little.

    Oh, and I think Brian attended 2 MONTHS of childbirth classes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoops! Felt like 2 years of classes!

    ReplyDelete